Rotary Concentrator-Air Pollution Control Systems
Rotary Concentrator Systems from The CMM Group, LLC are hybrid air pollution control systems designed to efficiently remove and destroy air pollutants from a process exhaust air stream. The polluted air passes through a rotating wheel where the air pollutants are adsorbed onto a hydrophobic Zeolite media and then removed and destroyed by use of an oxidizer.
During operation, air pollutants, captured from the process via a ductwork collection system, are passed through a high-efficiency filter as particulate can damage the concentrator wheel media. Once filtered, the polluted air passes through the rotating concentrator wheel where the air pollutants are adsorbed onto the hydrophobic Zeolite media. A slipstream of this air, approximately 10%, is routed through a cooling plenum while the remainder is routed directly to the common exhaust stack.
The rotor itself is fabricated from a corrugated mineral fiber substrate to which the manufacturer permanently bonds a proprietary mixture of hydrophobic Zeolite and inorganic materials. The hydrophobic Zeolite rotor is inorganic and completely inert, has rigidity, physical integrity and the ability to withstand thermal stress. In this application the Zeolite removes the air pollutant from the manufacturing process exhaust air stream as it passes through the rotor.
- High air pollutant destruction efficiencies are guaranteed
- Lowest operating costs available with energy efficient design
- Designed to meet your specific project requirements
- Proven high quality components are used throughout
- Control scheme is designed to automatically react to your
- Modern PLC based controls with color touch-screen interface
- Data-logger is included for recordkeeping
- Meets or exceeds all regulations
Common uses include:
- Chemical processing
- FRP manufacturing
- Paint & coatings manufacturing
- Semi-conductor manufacturing
- Surface coating
- Wood finishing
- Many others…
- 34,000 to 255,000+ NCMH
- (20,000 to 150,000+ SCFM)
- Suited for air streams with very low to low
- levels of air pollutant
- Low operating costs with very low air pollutant concentrations
- High capital cost
- Design limited to ~96% VOC/HAP air pollutant
- Limited to low inlet temperatures
- Particulate must be filtered
- More moving parts, more maintenance
Why Choose The CMM Group
- We provide turnkey, Single Source Solutions that minimize downtime, maximize productivity, save energy and reduce operating costs.
- Our professional staff has many years of design, fabrication and sales experience in a wide range of industries from Aerospace Parts to Wood Finishing.
- We’re committed to providing personalized, expert advice.
- We offer competitively priced solutions to a variety of equipment needs.
- We meet specific customer needs through all phases of project implementation while completing jobs on-time and within budget.
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
What CMM Customers Say
“The hard work and dedication your team made this project a great success. I greatly appreciate that the installation went exactly as planned both time and budget wise, and that we were back in production with minimal disruption as promised. Additionally the efficiencies and energy savings have proven to be accurate and genuine.”-Satisfied customer,