Job Description: Field Service Representative
As we continue to grow and expand, The CMM Group has an opening for a Field Service Representative responsible for installing, commissioning and servicing our air pollution control equipment including oxidizers, concentrators, heat recovery systems, process equipment including dryers and ovens, and other industrial equipment.
Essential Job Requirements/Qualifications:
- Knowledge of VOC, NOx and HAP air pollution control systems, PLC controls and HMIs, instrumentation, burners, thermal air handling, heating and thermal dynamics
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment, investigate and resolve issues of customer concern
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to give post-commissioning training to the customer on the operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of the equipment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Position is full time, 40+ hours per week.
- Candidate must be able to work flexible hours and overtime and manage on-call status
- Must have the ability to travel approximately 50% of the time, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Associate Degree or higher, or equivalent work experience and training in electrical and electro/mechanical fields, with a strong mechanical aptitude
- Base pay dependent on experience
Benefit highlights include:
- Medical/Dental benefits
- Paid holidays and vacation days
- 401K with company match
Inclusion and Diversity
We embrace diversity and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All well-qualified applicants will receive consideration for the role without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or based on disability.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete the form below.