Regenerative Thermal Oxidizer (RTO)
VOC Emission Control
The basic design concept of thermal oxidization is to promote a chemical reaction of the air pollutant with oxygen at elevated temperatures. This reaction destroys the VOC emission in the air stream by converting it to CO2, H2O and heat. The rate of reaction is controlled by three-(3) interdependent and critical factors; time, temperature and turbulence.
RTO Oxidizer Videos
RTO Oxidizer Typical Applications
Common uses include:
- Chemical processing
- Converting web dryers
- Flexographic printing
- FRP manufacturing
- Heat-set printing
- Paint & coatings manufacturing
- Surface coating
- Wood finishing & manufacturing
- Many others…
RTO Oxidizer Advantages and Disadvantages
- Moderate capital cost
- Low operating costs with low air pollutant concentrations
- Very high thermal heat recovery
- Capable of high inlet temperatures
- Simple two chamber design limited to 98% VOC removal
- More moving parts, more maintenance
RTO Oxidizer Standard Features by CMM
- High air pollutant destruction efficiencies are guaranteed
- Lowest operating costs available with energy efficient design
- Designed to meet your specific project requirements
- Proven high quality components are used throughout
- Control scheme is designed to automatically react to your
- Modern PLC based controls with color touch-screen interface
- Data-logger is included for recordkeeping
- Meets or exceeds all regulations
Why Choose The CMM Group
- We provide turnkey, Single Source Solutions that minimize downtime, maximize productivity, save energy and reduce operating costs.
- Our professional staff has many years of oxidizer manufacturing design, fabrication and sales experience in a wide range of industries from Aerospace Parts to Wood Finishing.
- As a custom thermal oxidizer manufacturer, we’re committed to providing personalized, expert advice.
- We offer competitively priced solutions to a variety of equipment needs.
- We meet specific customer needs through all phases of project implementation while completing jobs on-time and within budget.
- We offer free support because we care about your site as much as you do.
What CMM Customers Say
“The hard work and dedication your team made this project a great success. I greatly appreciate that the installation went exactly as planned both time and budget wise, and that we were back in production with minimal disruption as promised. Additionally the efficiencies and energy savings have proven to be accurate and genuine.”-Satisfied customer,