Insulation Repair in your RTO can help avoid catastrophic failure!
Your CMM Group Inspection and Repair can incorporate:
- External and/or internal inspection
- Thermal imaging with summary report
- Repair of hot spot(s) with new materials
- Removal of existing insulation and replacement with new material
- Paint/repair of external surface
- Restart of RTO
A full external inspection using thermal imaging can help to properly identify problem areas in the insulation modules (without even
shutting the machine off), including deterioration and gaps, while an internal inspection can reveal additional problem areas
Benefits of repairing hot spots:
- Eliminate unplanned downtime caused by failures
- Increase safety near the RTO
- Reduce radiant heat losses
- Assess damage to shell behind insulation caused by process constituents
The CMM Group offers fast response for insulation repairs or replacement. Regardless of your process, whether the problem calls for a repair of a single spot or full insulation repair, we have the knowledge to repair any oxidizer type. Our multi-disciplined technicians can also perform an inspection of your RTO including the insulation, valve and burner systems.
Contact us today to schedule an inspection and repair!